Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I was a bit unexpected

I was a bit unexpected. I think I probably mistook her, but she really is a good good girl. She told her sister is very good, p90x dvd set very love. I always wonder why is this family who

are so demanding for me. Now I understand, she is too much pressure, too tired, her lack of feeling loved.
cold Ning Jingjing looked at the screen, long, long time.
her lack of feeling loved. hard Lan Mao was right, Xuejun had grown up in a hard shell, the face after his brother love-blink that is lost. She needs love, need to lay the sun,

need someone to listen to the voice of her heart, need a shoulder to comfort her.
decided to help Xuejun be rather cold.
me angry. She is somewhat nervous, I'm a man, but you have the p90x workout obligation to bear? is the exclamation point and question mark.
rather continue to beat the cold: language of comfort to her heart like the sun to melt the ice, she can not directly express her meaning, women's heart is so volatile,

hesitate. diligent Lan Mao, you is not too in love with her then? P90X;
almost shivering cold rather marked this a few paragraphs, and then will be looking at the screen.
her answer to what? she is to get a fresh as morning dew Xuejun love, but why she was so perturbed? so anxious bench?

No comments:

Post a Comment