Thursday, September 2, 2010

Since secondary school I never heard it like to draw comics

Since secondary school I never heard it like to draw comics,laid the foundation for my art,so after graduating from junior high school I got on the secondary,Lu Xun Art school,learning arts and crafts,secondary students during my career glory.learning christian louboutin to draw the human innate ability to appreciate better than others,with high school I started earning pocket money,so after the first mixed secondary school money,is an illustrator for newspapers,money to buy their own clothes,dress,and classes when a student becomes invincible at school,handsome duo,inter-school sports when I ran 3,000 meters,there will be a bunch of inner and run with me,when I stepped into the upstairs of the female school students will be cheers and yells,and now me and my friends talk about when they christian louboutin shoes say I saw a lot of idol dramas,it is not true,I'm telling the real story In his secondary school years,but I have played all of the advantages of out practice all day long physical hop dance class that formal dance,I go with them than street dance,nature,no one ratio to me.working day U.S.Edition to night portrait painting,I draw comics,cartoons full picture of the 2 years,when the exhibition opened,people christian louboutin sale come in they look at my comics,not to ignore the sketch,you can say they did not appreciate the ability,but at least show My brain works than those of wood painted to welcome the students.group of physical culture classes is the best,but when the games no one ran over me,Okay,I admit that I was showing off,but these splendid things also a short period of 2 years time.

No comments:

Post a Comment