Wednesday, September 1, 2010

just moved into this house that day, she was finishing the Department of things completely,

just moved into this house thatchristian louboutin day, she was finishing the Department of things completely, and finally come up with a very fine glass bottles, christian louboutin shoes said to him: \house.
men disagreed a bit puzzled: \moved here and I live together, is to take care of you, not the bully you!!
woman said: \I will record
christian louboutin sale why I cry, will not be inexplicable. \Two months later, a woman put the bottle to the man to see, said: \a small notebook to the man.
men did not immediately open the run, his expression there was a little surprised, but also point almost to tears mean, does not seem to think this woman's tears can be so many, Sheng so fast, they felt that women are making a fuss, but very cute.
He opened the book began to see how a woman was so surprised more. a man watching a woman while saying: \I just wipe clean, I say you will not even squeezing toothpaste ah, you come to temper, then got into a fight ......\forward. woman continued: \period can not touch cold water, grievances .....\a bit nerve weakness, even a little Qiaojian Pan voice make me difficult to sleep, I said a desperate man of your selfish, we got into a fight, you said you do not have a lot of debate on their own selfish selfish person that I stormed out after the Internet overnight, I hit you over the phone you got I can not find your own one channel .......\a little bit excited, eye redness began, said: \Silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment